Careers at Parsley Box
We're on a mission to create a team that is collaborative, curious and committed to delivering the best possible outcomes for our customers.
We're an age-friendly employer who recognises the importance and value of older workers. We’re committed to improving work for everyone of all ages and taking the necessary action to help everyone flourish in a multigenerational workforce.
We’re actively building diverse and inclusive teams and welcome applications from everyone. CV’s are great, but we place more importance on who you are and how you can play your part in the success of Parsley Box.
Working together to deliver the best outcomes for our customers
Co-creating a workplace that enables us to do our best work
Understanding the connection and impact you can have
Deeply inquisitive about our customers' needs and our roles in improving the product/service we offer
A thirst for knowledge to develop ourselves, improving the performance of our teams
Understanding your roles and what's expected of you
Always do the right thing, by each other and our customers
Intentionally recognise and support each other
Benefits- what we offer
- 6% company pension contribution (you contribute 5%) to help you plan for your future.
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays. Annual leave increases by 1 day with after 2, 4 and 6 years’ service.
- 2 wellbeing days per year to proactively support your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Flexible working options including use of the office, work from home, part-time and flexible hours.
- Life insurance.
- Salary sacrifice for annual leave, cycle to work and health screening
- Modern workspace with onsite parking, café, free gym access, changing rooms with drying lockers.
- Employee assistance helpline access for support at difficult times.
- Access to corporate discounts and high street voucher discounts.
- Retirement planning and financial wellbeing support.