Terms & Conditions
- These are the general terms and conditions between Parsley Box Ltd. and anyone who buys from us ("you"). Parsley Box Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland number SC561983, VAT registration number is GB 268 9031 74.
- You can contact us at Parsley Box Ltd., 2 Rennie Square, Brucefield Industrial Estate, Livingston, UK or email email@example.com
- If all attempts to deliver the goods fail then the goods will be returned to us. We will issue a refund less the costs of the delivery and return.
- We guarantee all our products with a 21 day money back guarantee. You may use up to three items from your order. If you use more than three items then we will deduct the cost of these from the refund. You are responsible for returning the goods to us if requested. We will provide you with a refund within 30 days. The refund will be made by cheque, bank transfer or crediting your card as decided by us. The refund will cover the goods but not post and packing.
- You may only claim one promotional or gift code per order. Some of our promotional codes are i) limited to one per household or ii) restricted to new customers only. We may stop promotions early at any time. Free delivery promotions are only valid in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- All prices quoted include VAT where applicable.It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where the goods’ correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the goods to you. If the goods’ correct price is higher than the stated price, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the goods, or reject the order and tell you. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- The personal data collected by us from you, may be used by us to: (i) manage the delivery of goods to you, (ii) pass information about you to our agents, advisors and employees to carry out services for us, (iii) notify you about enhancements to our services such as: functionality changes to the website, new services and special features, and offers or competitions we think you will find interesting, (iv) market our products and services and those of any third parties and (v) contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message, or any other reasonable method.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scots law and we both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- Loyalty points have no value until applied at the end of the checkout process.
- We are entitled to remove loyalty points at any time if a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given.
- Loyalty points awarded at the time of the transaction may be removed if we determine that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- We are under no obligation to award loyalty points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
We will only supply alcohol-based products to persons who are over the legal age, which is 18 years old in the United Kingdom and otherwise in full compliance with the law. In accordance with the Licensing Act 2003 and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol. Similarly, any person over the age of 18 purchasing alcohol on behalf of any person under the age of 18 also commits an offence.
By placing an order on our website or by telephone and completing the order process which forms part of the contract of sale you thereby confirm that you are over 18. Parsley Box Ltd operates using the Challenge 25 policy where any customer who looks under 25 is asked to prove they are over 18 at the time of delivery. Acceptable forms of ID are Passport, Photographic Driving License and Cards bearing the PASS hologram.